- i will be graduating from university in nine days. the thought of graduation always seemed so far away in my mind and now that it’s going to be a reality, it feels so surreal.
- i’ve been listening to AM by arctic monkeys on constant repeat. ”i wanna be yours,” anyone?
- shanene and i have been working really hard on freckled. our spring issue was released about a month ago and we’re hoping to get the summer issue out either tonight or tomorrow.
- p.s. would any of you be interested in buying future issues if we went to print?
- i am falling more and more in love with murakami’s writing. i finished 1Q84 a couple weeks ago and now, i’m onto the wind up bird chronicle.
- how have you been?
- i am going to NYC in september. if any of you guys have any recommendations for places i should visit, please let me know!
- also, i have no idea where i should stay.
- i’m going to see the national in september
- and then cocorosie in october
- and then i graduate in november
the next few months are going to be great.
"With my eyes turned to the past, I walk backwards into the future."— Yohji Yamamoto
i should live in salt // the national
i’m sorry i’ve been absent for quite sometime, but things have been going really, really well.
- i am now done with school forever (i finished two weeks ago?)
- i just have to wait ‘till november to graduate and receive my BA!
- my boyfriend and i celebrated our one year anniversary last week
- christoph waltz apparently came into my workplace the other day, but our security guard refused him, because it was past closing.
- dallas green sat at the table next to my friends and i at brunch the other day
- shanene and i have been working extra hard on the spring issue of freckled, and if things go well enough, it should be out in a week or two! and yes, i realize that it’s summer already.
- i’ve been meeting lots of interesting people lately who are super passionate about things. i just want to surround myself with these people 24/7.
i honestly haven’t been happier.